Submissions for Stories My Gay Uncle Told Me open April 10th 2019 … so don’t send us stories until April 10th or later.
• stories only, so definitely not poetry *
• 50 words minimum, 1000 words maximum, fiction and non-fiction
• original, so previously unpublished online or in print (so that includes authors’ websites and blogs)
• must be about a gay uncle telling a story of some kind.
If you wish to be involved or have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other topics re submitting and rights etc, click here.
* we will be calling for submissions for a poetry-only anthology later in 2019